The Philos Adelphos Hoody – a celebration of brotherhood and the indomitable spirit of Philadelphia. Embrace the essence of camaraderie with this unique shirt that not only signifies "loving brother" in Greek but also subtly transforms into the iconic name of the City of Brotherly Love.
Wear the Philos Adelphos Hoody with pride, and let its symbolic fusion of language and cityscape resonate as a testament to the rich tapestry of brotherhood that defines Philadelphia.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras or El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!